Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thing #14~ Technorati

Well I've always been an organization type of person, hence why I like libraries. I find tagging to be very simple and useful. Mostly what I got out of exploring Technorati was just a bunch of neat websites that I'd never really explored and some that I visit all the time and apparently a lot of other people do as well. For example, I could probably spend all day bouncing around BoingBoing and a lot of my favorites like ICANHASCHEEZBURGER and PostSecret are amongst the top blogs on Technorati. There's also some really strange stuff like the Fake Steve Jobs blog. I found Helene Blowers' blog when I searched on Learning 2.0 and that was cool to read. Overall it was really interesting. It also put a bug in my ear about maybe taking up paid blogging for some extra money. Does anyone reading this have any experience with such things?

No comments: