Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thing #8 ~ Bloglines, RSS, etc.

::Points to the right:::

Look at my shiny blogroll!!! I'm so proud of it!

Bloglines is definitely a good way to make your blog a one stop shopping destination for everything you might want to read about. The blogs and sites I selected reflect my wide range of interests from sci-fi to music to cooking to libraries, of course, and a few laughs thrown in, too, with Dilbert and Unshelved. I love that I can always add or take away feeds and add just about any syndicated site. I even added a few feeds from our very own catalog and a horoscope too. If you're so inclined you an add your Yahoo or Google groups to Bloglines, too, if you don't want your inbox crowded with list mail. Very cool.

I also have my labels, or tags like the rest of the world calls them, listed and clickable on my blog now. I wanted a tag cloud but couldn't find any easy way to make one. Does anyone have any ideas?

No comments: