Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thing #9~ More on Bloglines and RSS

Thing #9 challenged us to find more sites to add to the bloglines reading account and the blogroll should we choose to have one. Frankly, I didn't find many of the search tools they suggested very useful. I merely visited a bunch of my favorite websites and looked to see if they had RSS feeds available and then I snatched them up. I found everything from Leaky Cauldron (one of the Net's biggest Harry Potter news sites) to the ever-LOL-inducing ICanHasCheezburger.com to a really cool children's and YA SF/fantasy blog called Wands and Worlds to Merlin, of course, so yes, while I do see the use for the search tools, I didn't have to really rely heavily on them this time. So check out my new and improved and longer blogroll :-)

No comments: