Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thing #7 ~ Anything tech related!

Well as anyone who knows me knows, I enjoy shopping. I really enjoy shopping online because you can find such really unique things. It amazes me that nowadays anyone can have their own online store to sell pretty much anything they want. Of course there's eBay which now has stores but it's also so easy to build your own website with PayPal and a shopping cart. Those things used to be very expensive and hard to come by. One site I can browse for hours on end is Etsy, which is a huge site where people can hang out their shingle and sell just about any kind of homemade items from jewelry to soaps to clothing. I also enjoy immensely the perfumes of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab which is an almost exclusively Internet-based business. I don't know what exactly I spent my money on before the web :-) but I see my wide range of places to go broke as yet another example of the great things the net can bring us, and another way it's bringing us closer together.

No comments: